7th Gen Intel Core i5 7600K
- iGPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Boost/Base Clock: 4.2 GHz / 3.8 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 4 Core / 4 Thread
- Cache: 256 KB of level 1 cache + 1 MB of level 2 cache + 8MB of Total L3 Cache
- TDP: 91 Watts
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz DDR3L, 2133 MHz DDR4, DDR3L 1333 MHz, DDR4 2400 MHz
- CPU Socket: FCLGA1151
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Kaby Lake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Intel Core i5 7600K | Review
Launched in January 2017, i5 7600K is a mid-range desktop CPU based on Intel’s 14nm Process. Powered by 4 cores/4 threads with a base clock of 3.8 GHz and a boost clock of 4.2 GHz and 6MB of L3 cache. Other key specs include support for dual-channel DDR4-2400 memory, powered by Intel UHD Graphics 630, 91W TDP, and an FC LGA1151 socket which supports Intel B150, Intel B250, Intel H110, Intel Z170, and Intel Z270 motherboards.
Specification: 7th Gen Intel Core i5 7600K