AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Boost/Base Clock: 3.6 GHz / 3.2 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 6 Core / 12 Thread
- Cache: 576 KB of level 1 cache + 3 MB of level 2 cache + 16MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 65 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 2666 MHz
- CPU Socket: AM4
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: ZEN
8 used from $115.00
|View on amazon.com|
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | Review
Launched in mid-2017, AMD’s Ryzen 5 1600 is a desktop processor based on 14 nm Zen microarchitecture, that has 6 cores and 12 threads. It has a base clock frequency of 3.2 GHz and a max boost frequency of 3.6 GHz. Some other key features include 16 MB of L3 cache and 3 MB of L2 cache, a default TDP 65W, 2 memory channels lanes that support DDR4-2666 RAM, and 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes.
Specification: AMD Ryzen 5 1600