AMD Ryzen 7 6800H
- iGPU: AMD Radeon 680M
- Boost/Base Clock: 4.7 GHz / 3.2 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 8 Core / 16 Thread
- Cache: 512 KB of level 1 cache + 4 MB of level 2 cache + 16MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 45 Watts
- Memory Speed: 6400MHz LPDDR5, DDR5 4800MHz
- CPU Socket: FP7
- CPU Transistor size: 6 Nanometers
- CPU Series: Zen 3+ Rembrandt
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
AMD Ryzen 7 6800H | Review
Launched in January of 2022, AMD Ryzen 7 6800H is an 8 Core/16 Thread processor for gaming laptops with a base clock of 3.2 GHz and can be boosted to 4.7 GHz. The chip is based on the Zen 3+ microarchitecture is manufactured on a 6 nm process by TSMC with a TDP of 45 Watts Watts. Other Key features Include AMD Radeon 680M integrated Graphics, support for USB 4 (40Gbps), and support for DDR5 4800MHz and Low power LPDDR5 6400MHz RAM.
AMD Radeon 680M | iGPUAMD Ryzen 7 6800H comes integrated with Radeon 680M. The Integrated GPU is based on AMD’s RDNA2 architecture powered by 12 CUs (Compute Units) with a boost clock of 2.2 GHz and also features hardware raytracing. According to AMD, the 680M is faster than Nvidia’s Mx450. That being said any laptop which comes integrated with the AMD Ryzen 7 6800H will be paired with a dedicated graphics solution.
Cinebench R23 | Benchmark
Cinebench R23 benchmark is the updated version of Cinebench R20 now with AVX instruction set support based on Cinema 4D. Cinebench R23 Single-core benchmark measures the responsiveness of the software under the active workload. The multi-core benchmark on the other hand measures the CPU’s ability to handle tasks such as rendering, encoding, and other workloads that benefit from better multi-threaded performance.
Geekbench Benchmark (Real World Performance)
The GeekBench Single-core score can be used to estimate the real-world performance of day-to-day applications such as Ms word, Google Chrome, and several games. The GeekBench Multi-core score can be used to estimate the real-world performance of a CPU under professional workloads such as data compression, 2d/3d rendering, machine learning, and physics simulation(CAD applications).
Laptops Powered by AMD Ryzen 7 6800H
- ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507RE-HN006W
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo GX650RW-LS044W
- Asus Zephyrus G15 GA503RS-HQ016W
- Asus ROG Strix G15 G513RM-HQ071W
- Asus ROG Strix G17 G713RC-HX021W
- ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA707RM-HX044W
- ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713RX-KH011W
- ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507RC-HN050W
- ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507RC-HN083W
- ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA707RM-HX015W
- Asus Strix G15 G513RC-HN063W
- Asus ROG Strix G15 G513RC-HN084WS
- Asus ROG Strix G17 G713RC-HX020W
Specification: AMD Ryzen 7 6800H