Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS (14 Inch FHD 120Hz/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Graphics/8GB RAM/1TB SSD/Windows 10)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS | 8 Core | 16 Threads | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.9 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | Dual Channel 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 1 TB SSD | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4 GB VRAM | AMD Radeon RX Vega 7
- Display: 14 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 120 Hz
- Battery: 76 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Type-C | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.7 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS and NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4 GB VRAM and AMD Radeon RX Vega 7. Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inches FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
Design and Build Quality
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS has a magnesium-aluminum chassis with a smooth finish with a slight texture that hides fingerprints. The Back of the device has 1215 mini LEDs which are programable which gives it a unique look. The chassis is quite rigid and feels quite solid. The lid has very little flex and when you open the lid the hinge lifts the base of the laptop which allows for better air-flow. Now considering its built quality and performance the device is surprisingly light and weighs in at 1.6 Kg.
- 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen
- Display Port 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
You can remove the bottom panel of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS can be removed easily once you remove the 14 Philips head-screws. This will allow you to access the following:
- 1x SODIMM slot
- 1x M.2 SSD
- WLAN module below m.2 SSD
Keyboard and Trackpad
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS has a chicklet style backlight keyboard. The Numpad is missing on this one and the typing experience is above average. The trackpad on the other hand has a smooth glass surface with windows precision drivers is great for day-to-day use.
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800Hs which is slightly more powerful than the 10th Gen i7 10750H. The 4800Hs is capable of handling most of your Photo and Video editing workloads without any difficulty even at 4K.
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE135TS (14 Inch FHD 120Hz/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Graphics/8GB RAM/1TB SSD/Windows 10)