Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS (14 Inch 60Hz QHD/AMD Ryzen 9 4900Hs/16GB RAM/Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Max-Q 6GB Graphics/512 GB SSD/Windows 10)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS | 8 Core | 16 Threads | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 3 GHz | 4.3 GHz
- RAM: 16GB of RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Max-Q | 6 GB VRAM | Vega 8 Graphics (4000 Series)
- Display: 14 Inches | 2560x1440 QHD | 60 Hz
- Battery: 76 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Type-C | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.7 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
- At amazon.in you can purchase ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Ultra Slim Gaming GA401IU-HA251TS for only 0.00
- The lowest price of ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Ultra Slim Gaming GA401IU-HA251TS was obtained on September 17, 2021 12:02 am.
Laptop Review: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS is powered by the AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS and Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Max-Qwith 6 GB VRAM and Vega 8 Graphics (4000 Series). Other key specs include 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inches 60 Hz 2560x1440 QHD Panel.
Design and Build Quality
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS has a magnesium-aluminum chassis with a smooth finish with a slight texture that hides fingerprints. The Back of the device has 1215 mini LEDs which are programable which gives it a unique look. The chassis is quite rigid and feels quite solid. The lid has very little flex and when you open the lid the hinge lifts the base of the laptop which allows for better airflow. Now considering its built quality and performance the device is surprisingly light and weighs in at 1.6 Kg.
- 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen
- Display Port 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
You can remove the bottom panel of the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS can be removed easily once you remove the 14 Philips head-screws. This will allow you to access the following:
- 1x SODIMM slot
- 1x M.2 SSD
- WLAN module below m.2 SSD
Keyboard and Trackpad
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS has a chicklet style backlight keyboard. The Numpad is missing on this one and the typing experience is above average. With the keys having a decent travel distance and a very clear actuation point. The trackpad on the other hand has a smooth glass surface with windows precision drivers is great for day-to-day use.
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-HA251TS (14 Inch 60Hz QHD/AMD Ryzen 9 4900Hs/16GB RAM/Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Max-Q 6GB Graphics/512 GB SSD/Windows 10)