Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 (15.6 Inch 144Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti Max-Q 6GB/Windows 10)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS | 8 Core | 16 Threads | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.9 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 16GB of RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | Dual Channel 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Storage: 1 TB SSD | - | 2x M.2 Slots
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Max-Q | 6 GB VRAM | AMD Radeon RX Vega 7
- Display: 15.6 Inches | Touchscreen | FHD (1920 x 1080) | Panda LM156LF-2F01 | 144Hz
- Battery: 76 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0 (Type C) | 3x USB 3.0 (Type A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | Mini-DisplayPort | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:2.1 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS and Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Max-Qwith 6 GB VRAM and AMD Radeon RX Vega 7. Other key specs include 16GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD. The Display here is a 15.6 Inches 144Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel. The following specs make it a great laptop for creative professionals and gamers. The chassis here has a very sleek design looks absolutely stunning though it is not as rigid as its metallic counterparts.
The chassis of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 is made out of plastic and though this is a gaming laptop this maintains professional looks while also being light for a gaming laptop. The Base has a matte finish while the top has a brushed metallic finish. The Bezels around the screen are thin and gives the display a modern look with no webcam.
The ports on the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 has all the essential ports and should be enough for most users. Though there are no ports that may give it a little extra functionality like the thunderbolt 3.
- 3x USB-A 3.2
- 1x USB-C Gen 2
- HDMI 2.0b
- LAN Ethernet Jack
- 3.5 mm combo audio jack
Keyboard and Trackpad
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 has a chicklet style backlit keyboard. The keys are a bit shallow and not as tactile this may be off-putting to some but you will get used to of it. The Keyboard here has not RGB backlight but it has a basic white backlit. The arrow keys are a bit small and no Number Pad. The trackpad here measures (10.5 x 7.5 cm) with no dedicated mouse buttons. The trackpad is precise and will glide smoothly across the display.
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800Hs which is slightly more powerful than the 10th Gen i7 10750H. The 4800Hs is capable of handling most of your Photo and Video editing workloads without any difficulty even at 4K. The GTX 1660Ti Max-Q, on the other hand, is a powerful upper midrange GPU with decent gaming and rendering capabilities. Now compared to its non-Max-q counterpart the GTX 1660Ti Max-Q is about 15 percent slower but is still about 25 percent faster than the GTX 1650. The 1TB SSD of storage here has a read/write speed of 1800 MB/s and has one small M.2 2242 bay available for additional storage. The 16GB of RAM here running at 3200MHz running in the dual-channel should be enough for most users even the power users. The options for upgradability here though limited but enough for most people.
Display: 144Hz FHD (LM156LF-2F01)
The FHD panel on the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 has a 144Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has an average color coverage and below-average brightness and suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number: LM156LF-2F01
- Coverage: 66% sRGB | 49% AdobeRGB | 49% DCI P3;
- Measured Gamma: 2.33;
- Max brightness: 250 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1;
- Colour Temperature: 6485K;
- Black on max brightness: 0.15 cd/m2;
- PWM Flickering: No;
- Response Time: 25 ms
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IU-ES76 (15.6 Inch 144Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti Max-Q 6GB/Windows 10)