Asus VivoBook 14 M409DA-EK440TS (14 Inch 60Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 3 3200U/4GB RAM/256GB SSD/Windows 10/AMD Vega 3 Graphics)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U | 2 Cores | 4 Threads |
- RAM: 4GB RAM | DDR4 2400 MHz | Single Channel
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- GPU: Integrated | AMD Radeon Vega 3
- Display: 14 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz | AUO403D B140HAN04.0
- Battery: 32 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Keyboard: Backlit | Chicklet Style
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0 (Type C) | 1x USB 3.0 (Type-A), 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 1x USB 2.0 (Type A), 2x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Upgradability: 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 1x M.2 Slot, 2x M.2 Slots | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Other Features: Bluetooth 5.0, Fingerprint Reader, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U
The AMD Ryzen 3 3200U is a power-efficient processor and can be found in lower mid-range thin and light / 2 in 1 Laptop. The Dual-core processor comes with 4 threads and is based on the 12 NanoMeter architecture. The 3200U has a base clock speed of 2.6 GHz with 2 cores it can reach up to 3.5 GHz. Ryzen 3 has an L3 cache of 4 MB.
AMD has specified a TDP of 15 watts, therefore with the 3200U, you can expect a good battery life. However, depending on the use case, TDP can vary between 10 Watts and 25 Watts.
The AMD Ryzen 3 3200U is about 5 percent slower than 8th Gen intel core i3 8130U.
Display: 60Hz FHD (AU Optronics B140HAN04.0)
The FHD panel on the ASUS VivoBook 14 M409DA-EK440TS has a 60Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has an average color coverage and below-average brightness and suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number: AU Optronics B140HAN04.0
- Coverage: 59% sRGB | 39% AdobeRGB;
- Measured Gamma: 2.50;
- Max brightness: 250 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 900:1;
- PWM Flickering: No;
- Response Time: 25 ms
Specification: Asus VivoBook 14 M409DA-EK440TS (14 Inch 60Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 3 3200U/4GB RAM/256GB SSD/Windows 10/AMD Vega 3 Graphics)