Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-OH71 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/10th Gen Intel Core i7 1065G7/8GB RAM/256GB SSD/Intel UHD Graphics G7/Windows 10 Home)
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 | 4 Core | 8 Thread | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 1.3 GHz | 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 256GB SSD | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Integrated | Intel UHD Graphics G7
- Display: 15.6 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | B156HAN02.1 | 60 Hz
- Battery: 37 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3 (Type C) | 1x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 2x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.7 Kg | Additional Features: Integrated Wi-Fi 5
- Laptop Model: Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-OH7
7 new from $670.00
3 used from $541.97
|View on amazon.com|
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-OH7
The Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-OH7 is a mid-range laptop the 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 and Integrated and Intel UHD Graphics G7. Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. The Display here is a 15.6 Inch 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel. The plastic chassis is tuff and has very little flex. The hinge has ErgoLift which lifts the base which provides a better typing experience and thermal performance. The keyboard is below average but the touchpad is nice. The display is the weakest suite of this laptop the color accuracy is below average.
Design and Ports
The Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-OH7 chassis are made entirely out of plastic. As a result of the device retains a weight of only 1.75kg. The vivobook 15 x512 is less than 2 cm thick and fits in the category of thin and light laptops. The lid is has a significant flex and you won’t be able to open it with one hand. The ErgoLift hinge allows for a better typing experience by lifting the base up a little this also allows for better thermal performance.
- 1 x COMBO audio jack
- 1 x Type-A USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- 1 x Type-C USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) Type A
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x micro SD card
Keyboard and Trackpad
The chicklet style keyboard feels solid and has very little flex due to the metal brace and the unibody design. The keys have a comfortable travel distance of 1.4 mm with 3 levels of brightness for its backlight. The trackpad is fairly large and smooth with a fingerprint reader on the top.
The TN panel display operates at 1920×1080 nonglossy technology and has a peak brightness of 220 nits. The contrast ratio is 500:1 and 60Hz Refresh Rate with narrow viewing angles. The choice of screen is crucial for photo editing, technical capabilities will prove vital if your line of work requires accurate color and detail. The optimal viewing distance is over 60 cm or 24 inches beyond this distance individual pixels are not visible. The display covers 63% of the sRGB and 48% AdobeRGB color-space coverage; the optimal viewing distance is over 60 cm or 24 inches beyond this distance individual pixels are not visible. The Display has Wide and accurate color coverage.
Specification: Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-OH71 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/10th Gen Intel Core i7 1065G7/8GB RAM/256GB SSD/Intel UHD Graphics G7/Windows 10 Home)