ASUS VivoBook 15 K513EQ-PB56 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7/Nvidia Mx350 2GB Graphics/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10)
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i5 1135G7 | 4 Core | 8 Thread | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.4 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EUs
- Display: 15.6 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz
- Battery: 42 Watt hours
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3 (Type C) | 1x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 2x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.8 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 4.1, Integrated Wi-Fi 5
3 new from $819.99
|View on amazon.com|
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: ASUS VivoBook 15 K513EQ-PB56
The ASUS VivoBook 15 K513EQ-PB56 is powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core i5 1135G7 and Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EUs . Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 15.6 Inch 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
Design and Build Quality
The chassis of the ASUS VivoBook 15 K513EQ-PB56 is made out of plastic but it looks metallic and gives an impression of a premium device. The hinge upon opening lifts the laptop a little for better thermal performance and typing experience.
- 1x HDMI 1.4
- 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen1)
- 1x USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1)
- 1x Micro SD card reader
Keyboard and Trackpad
The ASUS VivoBook 15 K513EQ-PB56 has a chicklet style backlit keyboard. The keyspace is perfect however the keys themselves feel a bit soft and lack a bit of a click. The trackpad on the other hand is smooth and precise.
Specification: ASUS VivoBook 15 K513EQ-PB56 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7/Nvidia Mx350 2GB Graphics/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10)