Asus VivoBook S13 S333JA-DS51 (13.3 Inch 60Hz FHD/10th Gen Intel Core i5 1035G1/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Intel UHD Graphics G1)
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i5 1035G1 | 4 Core | 8 Thread | 6MB of L3 Cache | 1 GHz | 3.6 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM |
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Integrated | Intel UHD Graphics G1
- Display: 13.3 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | Chi Mei N133HCE-EN2 | 60 Hz
- Battery: 50 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3 (Type C) | 1x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 1x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.18 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Fingerprint Reader, Wifi 6
2 used from $499.99
|View on amazon.com|
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
The is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i5 1035G1 and Intel UHD Graphics G1 Integrated graphics . Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 13.3 Inch 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
The is powered by the i5 1035G1 which when compared to its predecessor the i5 8250U it is significantly more powerful and is comparable to the i5 8300H which is a 45 watt CPU. On the graphics end of the game, Intel UHD Graphis G1 is very capable of handling most of them however when it comes to much heavier workloads such a 3D rendering the UHD graphics G1 is not a good solution. The Intel UHD G1 Graphics should be able to handle most modern games that are not very graphic demanding such as League of Legends, Dota 2, Minecraft, CS: GO, GTA 5, and Fortnite at low settings.
Specification: Asus VivoBook S13 S333JA-DS51 (13.3 Inch 60Hz FHD/10th Gen Intel Core i5 1035G1/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Intel UHD Graphics G1)