Asus VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS (14 Inch 60Hz FHD|AMD Ryzen 5 4500U|8 GB RAM|512GB SSD|Windows 10|AMD Vega 6 Graphics)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | 6 Cores | 6 Threads | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.3 GHz | 4 GHz
- RAM: 8GB RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | Dual Channel
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- GPU: Integrated | AMD Radeon RX Vega 6
- Display: 14 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz | Chi Mei CMN14D4
- Battery: 90 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Keyboard: Backlit | Chicklet Style
- Weight:2.7 Kg
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0 (Type C) | 3x USB 3.0 (Type A) | 1x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Upgradability: 2x M.2 Slots | 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Other Features: Bluetooth 5.0
- Laptop Model: ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS
Laptop Review: ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS
The ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS is powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U and AMD Vega 6 Graphics. Other key specs include 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inch FHD Panel. Considering its relatively thin profile this laptop has decent performance and is capable of handling most editing workloads with a little room for entry-level gaming.
Design and Ports
The chassis of the ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS is made out of plastic but it looks metallic and gives an impression of a premium device. The hinge upon opening lifts the laptop a little for better thermal performance and typing experience.
- 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
- 1x Micro SD card reader
Keyboard and Trackpad
The ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS has a chiclet-style backlit keyboard. The keyspace is perfect however the keys themselves feel a bit soft and lack a bit of a click. The trackpad on the other hand is smooth and precise.
The ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS is powered by the 6 core ryzen 5 4500U which is slightly more powerful than the 10th gen i7 1065G7. The 4500U should be able to handle most of your active workloads of Photo and Video editing or any other CPU-intensive task without a problem.
Display: Chi Mei CMN14D4 (60Hz FHD)
The FHD panel on the ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS has a 60Hz refresh rate. The display here has one key issue that is PWM flickering under 20 percent brightness which could lead to problems for some users with sensitive eyes. With an average color coverage and below-average brightness and it is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number: Chi Mei CMN14D4;
- Coverage: 63% sRGB | 40% AdobeRGB
- Max brightness: 250 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 1420:1;
- PWM Flickering: 250;
- Response Time: 34 ms;
Specification: Asus VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB591TS (14 Inch 60Hz FHD|AMD Ryzen 5 4500U|8 GB RAM|512GB SSD|Windows 10|AMD Vega 6 Graphics)