HP Envy 13-ba0011TX (13.3 Inch 60Hz FHD/10th Gen Intel Core i5 10210U/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Nividia Mx350 2GB Graphics)
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i5 10210U | 4 Core | 8 Thread | 6MB of L3 Cache | 1.6 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | Dual Channel
- Storage: 512GB SSD |
- GPU: Mx350 Mobile | 2 GB VRAM | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display: 13.3 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Other Features: Keyboard: Weight: Additional Features:
- Laptop Model:
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
CPU: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U
The i5-10210U is an upper-mid-range processor and can be found in thin and light/2in1 laptops. The quad-core processor comes with 8 Threads and is based on 14 Nm Comet Lake Architecture. The 10210U has a base clock of 1.6 GHz and the clock speed can be turbo boosted to up to 4.2 GHz and 6MB of L3 Cache. Intel has specified a TDP of 15 watts, therefore with the i5 10210U, you can expect a good battery life. However, depending on the use case, TDP can vary between 10 Watts and 25 Watts.
The i5-10210U is almost as powerful as the 8th gen i7 8565U according to userbenchmark.com. The i5-10210U is based on the same architecture as i5-8265u just with higher clock speeds.
Specification: HP Envy 13-ba0011TX (13.3 Inch 60Hz FHD/10th Gen Intel Core i5 10210U/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Nividia Mx350 2GB Graphics)