Intel Celeron N4500
- iGPU: Intel UHD Graphics (Jasper Lake 16 EU)
- Boost/Base Clock: 2.8 GHz / 1.1 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 2 Core / 2 Thread
- Cache: 128KB of level 1 cache + 1.5 MB of level 2 cache + 4MB Total L3 Cache
- TDP: 6 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 2933MHz, LPDDR4 2933MHz
- CPU Socket: FCBGA1338
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Jasper Lake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Intel Celeron N4500 | Is it any Good?
Launched in early 2021, Intel Celeron N4500 is a low-power dual-core processor targeted towards budget laptops. The Quad-core CPU has a base clock of 1.1 and a boost clock of 2.8 GHz with no HyperThreading. According to Intel, the Intel Celeron N4500 is based on the 10 nanometers architecture and can support DDR4 memory of up to 2933MHz with a TDP of only 6 watts the chip can be passively cooled. On the graphics end of the game, Celeron N4500 comes with integrated Intel UHD Graphics with 16 execution units.
Specification: Intel Celeron N4500