Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6
- Boost/Base Clock: 4.2 GHz / 3.8 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 4 Core / 8 Thread
- Cache: 256 KB of level 1 cache + 1 MB of level 2 cache + 8MB of Total L3 Cache
- TDP: 72 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 2400 MHz
- CPU Socket: FCLGA1151
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Kaby Lake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6 | Review
Launched in early 2017, Intel Xeon E3-1270V6 is a server-class CPU with 4 cores and 8 threads, based on 14 nm Kaby Lake architecture with a base clock speed of 3.80 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.20 GHz. Other key specs include has a TDP of 72 W, 8 MB of L3 cache, 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes, support for dual-channel memory of DDR4-2400MHz/ DDR3L-1866MHz up to 64GB and an FCLGA1151 socket which supports Intel C232 and Intel C236 motherboards.
Specification: Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6