Intel Xeon E3-1535M v5
- iGPU: Intel HD Graphics P530 IGP
- Boost/Base Clock: 3.8 GHz / 2.9 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 4 Core / 8 Thread
- Cache: 256 KB of level 1 cache + 1 MB of level 2 cache + 8MB of Total L3 Cache
- TDP: 45 Watts
- Memory Speed: 2133 MHz DDR4
- CPU Socket: FCBGA1440
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Skylake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Intel Xeon E3-1535M v5 | Review
Launched in late 2015, Intel Xeon E3-1535M V5 is a mobile CPU with 4 cores and 8 threads, based on 14 nm SkyLake architecture with a base clock speed of 2.90 GHz and can be boosted up to 3.80 GHz. Other key specs include has a default TDP of 45 W and a lower TDP configuration of 35 W, 8 MB of L3 cache, 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes, support for dual-channel memory of DDR4-2133, LPDDR3-1866, DDR3L-1600 RAM up to 64GB. Intel Xeon E3-1535M V5 comes with Intel HD Graphics P530 which supports 4k video at 60 Hz, DirectX 12, and OpenGL 4.4.
Specification: Intel Xeon E3-1535M v5