Intel Xeon Silver 4215R
- iGPU: -
- Boost/Base Clock: 4 GHz / 3.2 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 8 Core / 16 Thread
- Cache: 512 KB of level 1 cache + 8 MB of level 2 cache + 11MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 130 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 2400 MHz
- CPU Socket: FCLGA3647
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Cascade Lake
10 new from $860.00
|View on amazon.com|
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Intel Xeon Silver 4215R | Review
Launched in early 2020, Intel Xeon Silver 4215R is a server-class processor, based on the 14 nm Cascade Lake microarchitecture, that has 8 cores and 16 threads, with a base clock frequency of 3.20 GHz and a turbo clock frequency of 4.00 GHz. Other key features include 48 PCIe 3.0 lanes, 6 memory channels that support DDR4-2400 RAM up to 1 TB, and a default TDP of 130 W.
Specification: Intel Xeon Silver 4215R