Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14 81X2004RIN 2in1 (14 inch 60Hz FHD Touchscreen/AMD Ryzen 5 4500U/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10/AMD Vega 6 Graphics)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | 6 Core | 6 Thread | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.3 GHz | 4 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | Dual Channel 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 2x M.2 Slots
- GPU: Integrated | AMD Radeon RX Vega 6
- Display: 14 Inches | Touchscreen | FHD (1920 x 1080) | LP140WFA-SPMB | 60 Hz
- Battery: 52 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0 (Type C) | 1x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 1x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 1x Thunderbolt 4 Type C | SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.6 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Touchscreen, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN
The Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN is powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U and Integrated and AMD Radeon RX Vega 6. Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inches 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
The Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN is powered by the 6 core ryzen 5 4500U which is slightly more powerful than the 10th gen i7 1065G7. The 4500U should be able to handle most of your active workloads of Photo and Video editing or any other CPU-intensive task without a problem. The 8GB of RAM here also is quite fast running at 3200MHz which is soldered onto the motherboard and should be enough for most people, on the other hand, storage here is a fast 512GB M.2 SSD as a storage module.
Design and Ports:
The aluminum chassis on the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN has a relatively thin profile and is very light making it great for carrying. However, it is still a little heavy for using the tablet mode comfortably. Once you remove the base you can find the following slots for upgrading:
- 1x M.2 slot
- 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- SD Card Reader
- 2x USB 3.0 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-C
Keyboard and Trackpad
The Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN has a chicklet style keyboard with 2 stages of brightness levels. The keys are flat and shallow which can make the typing experience slightly difficult if you have big hands. The trackpad here is of average size (10.5 x 6.3 cm). The surface of the trackpad is smooth and quite clicky.
Display: 60Hz FHD (AU Optronics B140HAN04.E)
The FHD panel on the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2in1 81X2004RIN has a 60Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has an average color coverage and below-average brightness and suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number: AU Optronics B140HAN04.E
- Coverage: 56% sRGB | 36% AdobeRGB;
- Measured Gamma: 2.32;
- Max brightness: 360 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 880:1;
- PWM Flickering: No;
- Response Time: 28 ms;
Specification: Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14 81X2004RIN 2in1 (14 inch 60Hz FHD Touchscreen/AMD Ryzen 5 4500U/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10/AMD Vega 6 Graphics)