Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 5 4600H/8GB RAM/1TB HDD+256GB SSD/Windows 10/Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Graphics)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H | 6 Core | 12 Thread | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 3 GHz | 4 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | DDR4 3200MHz | 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Storage: 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4 GB VRAM | AMD Radeon RX Vega 6 (4000/5000 Series)
- Display: 15.6 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | B156HAN02.1 | 60 Hz
- Battery: 45 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3 (Type C) | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:2.2 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN
The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN is powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4600H and NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4 GB VRAM and AMD Radeon RX Vega 6 (4000/5000 Series). Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD. The Display here is a 15.6 Inch 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
TheLenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN gives you a ton of options for upgradability and makes this device relatively future proof.
- 2x SO-DIMM
- 1x M.2 Slots
- 1x 2.5 Inch SATA Slot
Design and Build Quality
The chassis of the Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN is made out of plastic with a smooth finish around the keyboard area and lid’s back with the bottom of the base and bezels have a rough finish. In terms of build quality, the device feels solid with the base unit having a slight flex but nothing out of the ordinary the same goes for the lid.
The ports on the Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN has all the essential ports and should be enough for most users. Though there are no ports that may give it a little extra functionality like the thunderbolt 3.
- 1x USB 3.0 (Type C)
- 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A)
- Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack
- 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
Keyboard and Trackpad
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN comes with the U-shaped chicklet style keys found on the Lenovo business laptops with 2 stage blue backlight. The keys here have a clear actuation point with the right resistance. The number pad however comes with narrow keys. The trackpad here which measures it at about 10.6 x 7 cm is large enough to perform gestures without any issues. However, it would have been great if Lenovo would have given us dedicated mouse buttons.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN is powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4600H which is slightly more powerful than the i7 9750H. The 4600H should be able to handle most of your active workloads of Photo and Video editing or any other CPU-intensive task the only bottleneck here being the 8GB of RAM which you can easily upgrade. The GTX 1650TI, on the other hand, is an entry-level GPU with limited potential for GPU-intensive tasks such as 3D rendering and Gaming. Now compared to the previous GTX 1650Ti is about 10 percent more powerful than GTX 1650 and is about 5 percent slower when compared to GTX 1060.
Display: 60Hz FHD (AU Optronics B156HAN02.1)
The FHD panel on the Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN has a 60Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has an average color coverage and below-average brightness and is suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number: AU Optronics B156HAN02.1
- Coverage: 65% sRGB | 48% AdobeRGB | 48% DCI P3;
- Max brightness: 250 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1;
- Colour Temperature: 6485K;
- PWM Flickering: No;
- Response Time: 25 ms
Specification: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 82EY0025IN (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 5 4600H/8GB RAM/1TB HDD+256GB SSD/Windows 10/Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Graphics)