Lenovo Legion Y540 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/9th Gen Intel Core i7 9750H/32GB RAM/1TB HDD+512GB SSD/Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB Graphics/Windows 10 Home)
- CPU: 9th Gen Intel Core i7 9750H | 6 Core | 12 Thread | 12 MB of L3 Cache | 2.6 GHz | 4.5 GHz
- RAM: 32GB RAM | DDR4 2666 MHz | Dual Channel 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 2x M.2 Slots
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 Mobile | 4 GB VRAM | Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Display: 15.6 Inches | Touchscreen | FHD (1920 x 1080) | B156HAN02.1 | 60 Hz
- Battery: 57 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0 (Type C) | 3x USB 3.0 (Type A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | Mini-DisplayPort | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:2.3 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Lenovo Legion Y540
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: Lenovo Legion Y540
The Lenovo Legion Y540 is powered by the 9th Gen Intel Core i7 9750H and Nvidia GTX 1650 Mobilewith Intel UHD Graphics 630 4 GB VRAM graphics . Other key specs include 32GB RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 15.6 Inches 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
Display: 60Hz FHD (AU Optronics B156HAN02.1)
The FHD panel on the Legion Y540 has a 60Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has an average color coverage and below-average brightness and is suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number: AU Optronics B156HAN02.1
- Coverage: 65% sRGB | 48% AdobeRGB | 48% DCI P3;
- Max brightness: 250 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1;
- Colour Temperature: 6485K;
- PWM Flickering: No;
- Response Time: 25 ms
Specification: Lenovo Legion Y540 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/9th Gen Intel Core i7 9750H/32GB RAM/1TB HDD+512GB SSD/Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB Graphics/Windows 10 Home)