Lenovo ThinkPad P52s (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/8th Gen Intel Core i7 8550U/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/Nvidia Quadro P500 2GB Graphics/Windows 10 Pro)
- CPU: 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8550U | 4 Core | 8 Thread | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 1.8 GHz | 4 GHz
- RAM: 16GB of RAM | Dual Channel
- Storage: 512GB SSD |
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P500 2 GB VRAM | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display: 15.6 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Other Features: Keyboard: Weight: Additional Features:
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
CPU: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U
The Intel Core i7-8550U is a High-end processor for thin and light/2 in 1 laptop. The quad-core processor comes with 8 Threads and is based on Kaby Lake R Architecture. The 8550U has a base clock of 1.8 GHz and the clock speed can be turbo boosted to up to 4.0 GHz and 8MB of L3 Cache.
Intel has specified a TDP of 15 watts, therefore with the i7 8550U, you can expect a good battery life. However, depending on the use case, TDP can vary between 10 Watts and 25 Watts.
The Intel Core i7-8550U is almost as powerful as the i7-7700Hq which has a TDP of 35 Watts. On the other hand, it is about 5 percent faster than the i5 8250U.
Specification: Lenovo ThinkPad P52s (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD/8th Gen Intel Core i7 8550U/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/Nvidia Quadro P500 2GB Graphics/Windows 10 Pro)