MSI WS66 10TMT-207 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD Touchscreen|10th Gen Intel Core i9 10980HK|64GB RAM|1TB SSD|Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 Max-Q 16GB Graphics|Windows 10 Pro)
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK | 8 Cores | 16 Threads |
- RAM: 64GB RAM | Dual Channel
- Storage: 1 TB SSD
- GPU: Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 Max-Q | 16 GB VRAM |
- Display: 15.6 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz |
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Keyboard: Chicklet Style
- Upgradability: 2x M.2 Slots | 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Other Features: Thunderbolt 3
- Laptop Model:
CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i9 10980HK
The 10th Gen Intel Core i9 10980HK is a high-end processor for Gaming laptops. The eight cores processor comes with 16 Thread and is based on the comet lake architecture. The 10980HK has a base clock of 2.4 GHz and the clock speed can be turbo boosted to up to 5.3 GHz. Intel has specified a TDP of 45 watts, therefore the i7 is only suited for bulkier Gaming Laptops with good cooling solutions. The CPU can also be configured to 35 Watt using cTDP-down, resulting in reduced performance.
The 10th Gen Intel Core i9 10980HK is around 15 percent more powerful compared to 10th Gen i7 10750H and trades blows with Ryzen 9 4900H.
Specification: MSI WS66 10TMT-207 (15.6 Inch 60Hz FHD Touchscreen|10th Gen Intel Core i9 10980HK|64GB RAM|1TB SSD|Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 Max-Q 16GB Graphics|Windows 10 Pro)