7th Gen Intel Core i5 7600
- iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 630 IGP
- Boost/Base Clock: 4.1 GHz / 3.5 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 4 Core / 4 Thread
- Cache: 256 KB of level 1 cache + 1 MB of level 2 cache + 6MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 65 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 2400 MHz
- CPU Socket: FCLGA1151
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Kaby Lake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Intel Core i5 7600 | Review
Launched in early 2017, Intel Core i5-7600 is a mobile processor for laptops with 4 cores/ 4 threads, based on a 14 nm Kaby Lake microarchitecture, with a base clock speed of 3.50 GHz and a Turbo speed of 4.10 GHz. Other key features involve 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes, 2 channels of memory ram that supports DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1866 @ 1.35V RAM up to 64 GB, 6 MB of L3 cache, a default TDP of 65W. Intel Core i5-7600 comes with Intel HD Graphics 630 integrated graphics which supports 4k video at 60 Hz.
Specification: 7th Gen Intel Core i5 7600