8th Gen Intel Core i5 8305G
- iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 630 IGP, Radeon RX Vega M GL
- Boost/Base Clock: 3.8 GHz / 2.8 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 4 Core / 8 Thread
- Cache: 256 KB of level 1 cache + 1 MB of level 2 cache + 6MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 65 Watts
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz DDR3L, DDR4 2400 MHz
- CPU Socket: BGA2270
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: Kaby Lake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
How is 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8305G | Review
The 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8305G is a Mid Range quad-core processor for gaming laptops based on Intel’s Kaby Lake architecture. The i5 8305G has 4 cores and 8 threads with a base clock of 2.8 GHz and can be boosted to 3.8 GHz. According to Intel, the chip has a TDP of 65 Watts and is manufactured on a 14 nm manufacturing process. The 8305G comes with an integrated AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL / 870 with 4 GB of HBM2 memory.
Specification: 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8305G