AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 1700
- Boost/Base Clock: 3.7 GHz / 3 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 8 Core / 16 Thread
- Cache: 768 KB of level 1 cache + 4 MB of level 2 cache + 16MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 65 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 2666 MHz
- CPU Socket: AM4
- CPU Transistor size: 14 Nanometer
- CPU Series: ZEN
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 1700 Review
Launched in March of 2017, AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 1700 is a desktop processor based on 14 nm Zen microarchitecture, codenamed ‘Summit Ridge’, and has 8 cores and 16 threads. The processor has a base clock speed of 3.0 GHz which can go up to the max boost clock speed of 3.7 GHz Key features include 16 MB of L3 cache, two memory channels that support DDR4 RAM at 2667 MHz, 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes for expansion, and a default TDP of 65W. Ryzen 7 Pro 1700 is not unlocked for over-clocking and does not come with integrated graphics.
Specification: AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 1700