Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL (14 Inch 120Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB Graphics/Windows 10 Pro)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS | 8 Core | 16 Threads | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.9 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 Mobile | 4 GB VRAM | AMD Radeon RX Vega 7
- Display: 14 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | CEC PA LM140LF-1F01 | 120 Hz
- Battery: 76 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Type-C | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.7 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS and Nvidia GTX 1650 Mobile with 4 GB VRAM and AMD Radeon RX Vega 7. Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inches FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
Design and Build Quality
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL has a magnesium-aluminum chassis with a smooth finish with a slight texture that hides fingerprints. The Back of the device has 1215 mini LEDs which are programable which gives it a unique look. The chassis is quite rigid and feels quite solid. The lid has very little flex and when you open the lid the hinge lifts the base of the laptop which allows for better air-flow. Now considering its built quality and performance the device is surprisingly light and weighs in at 1.6 Kg.
- 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen
- Display Port 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
You can remove the bottom panel of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL can be removed easily once you remove the 14 Philips head-screws. This will allow you to access the following:
- 1x SODIMM slot
- 1x M.2 SSD
- WLAN module below m.2 SSD
Keyboard and Trackpad
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL has a chicklet style backlight keyboard. The Numpad is missing on this one and the typing experience is above average. The trackpad on the other hand has a smooth glass surface with windows precision drivers is great for day-to-day use.
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800Hs which is slightly more powerful than the 10th Gen i7 10750H. The 4800Hs is capable of handling most of your Photo and Video editing workloads without any difficulty even at 4K.
Display: 120Hz FHD (CEC PA LM140LF-1F01)
The FHD panel on the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL has a 120Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has a decent color coverage with reasonably high brightness for outdoor use.
- Panel HardwareID: CEC PA LM140LF-1F01
- Coverage: 91.5% sRGB | 66% AdobeRGB | 71% DCI P3;
- Measured Gamma: 2.20;
- Max brightness: 300 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 1191:1;
- Colour Temperature: 7200 K;
- Black on max brightness: 0.28 cd/m2;
- PWM Flickering: No;
- Response Time: 43 ms;
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IH-BR7N2BL (14 Inch 120Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB Graphics/Windows 10 Pro)