Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS (14 Inch 120Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Graphics/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS | 8 Core | 16 Threads | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.9 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | DDR4 3200MHz | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4 GB VRAM | AMD Radeon RX Vega 7
- Display: 14 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 120 Hz
- Battery: 76 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Type-C | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.7 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Processor, 2.9 GHz (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 8 Cores, 16 Threads)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Dual-Channel RAM, Upgradeable up to 24GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
Laptop Review: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS and NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4 GB VRAM and AMD Radeon RX Vega 7. Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inches 120 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
Design and Build Quality
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS has a magnesium-aluminum chassis with a smooth finish with a slight texture that hides fingerprints. The Back of the device has 1215 mini LEDs which are programable which gives it a unique look. The chassis is quite rigid and feels quite solid. The lid has very little flex and when you open the lid the hinge lifts the base of the laptop which allows for better airflow. Now considering its built quality and performance the device is surprisingly light and weighs in at 1.6 Kg.
- 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen
- Display Port 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
You can remove the bottom panel of the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS can be removed easily once you remove the 14 Philips head-screws. This will allow you to access the following:
- 1x SODIMM slot
- 1x M.2 SSD
- WLAN module below m.2 SSD
Keyboard and Trackpad
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS has a chicklet style backlight keyboard. The Numpad is missing on this one and the typing experience is above average. With the keys having a decent travel distance and a very clear actuation point. The trackpad on the other hand has a smooth glass surface with windows precision drivers is great for day-to-day use.
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE020TS (14 Inch 120Hz FHD/AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS/Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Graphics/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10)