Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10 (14 Inch FHD 144Hz/AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS/Nvidia RTX 3060 Max-Q 6GB Graphics/40GB RAM/2TB SSD/Windows 10)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900Hs | 8 Core | 16 Threads | 16MB of L3 Cache | 3.3 GHz | 4.6 GHz
- RAM: 40GB RAM | DDR4 3200 MHz | 32GB + 8GB 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 2TB of SSD | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Max-Q | 6 GB VRAM | Vega 8 Graphics (4000 Series)
- Display: 14 Inches | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 144Hz
- Battery: 76 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Type-C | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.7 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS 8 Core - 16 Thread Processor, 3.0 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 4.6 GHz), 16 MB Smart Cache with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Max-Q w/ 6 GB GDDR6 (Max TGP 80W - Boost Clock 1382MHz)
- HIDevolution upgrades the 14" FHD 144Hz IPS-Level, 300-nits, 170/170 Viewing Angle, 1200:1 Contrast, 72% NTSC, 100% sRGB, 75.35% Adobe, Anti-Glare, Adaptive-Sync, Pantone Validated Display Gaming Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme on CPU and GPU for improved performance and optimal system temperature
Laptop Review: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10 is powered by the AMD Ryzen 9 5900Hs and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Max-Qwith 6 GB VRAM and Vega 8 Graphics (4000 Series). Other key specs include 40GB RAM and 2TB of SSD. The Display here is a 14 Inches 144Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel.
Design and Build Quality
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10 has a magnesium-aluminum chassis with a smooth finish with a slight texture that hides fingerprints. The Back of the device has 1215 mini LEDs which are programable which gives it a unique look. The chassis is quite rigid and feels quite solid. The lid has very little flex and when you open the lid the hinge lifts the base of the laptop which allows for better airflow. Now considering its built quality and performance the device is surprisingly light and weighs in at 1.6 Kg.
- 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen
- Display Port 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
You can remove the bottom panel of the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10 can be removed easily once you remove the 14 Philips head-screws. This will allow you to access the following:
- 1x SODIMM slot
- 1x M.2 SSD
- WLAN module below m.2 SSD
Keyboard and Trackpad
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10 has a chicklet style backlight keyboard. The Numpad is missing on this one and the typing experience is above average. With the keys having a decent travel distance and a very clear actuation point. The trackpad on the other hand has a smooth glass surface with windows precision drivers is great for day-to-day use.
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-211.ZG14-HID10 (14 Inch FHD 144Hz/AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS/Nvidia RTX 3060 Max-Q 6GB Graphics/40GB RAM/2TB SSD/Windows 10)