ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 (17.3 Inch 144Hz FHD/11th Gen Intel Core i7 11800H/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti 4GB Graphics/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home)
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11800H | 8 Core | 16 Thread | 24 MB of level 3 Cache | 2.3 GHz | 4.6 GHz
- RAM: 16GB of RAM | 2x SO-DIMM Slots
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 2x M.2 Slots
- GPU: Nvidia RTX 3050Ti 4 GB VRAM | Intel UHD Graphics Xe 750 32EUs
- Display: 17.3 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | 144Hz
- Battery: 48 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3 (Type C) | 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 1x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:2.6 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Wifi 6
18 new from $1,149.99
2 used from $1,011.99
|View on amazon.com|
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 Review
The ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 is powered by the 8 Core/ 16 Thread processor the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11800H and Nvidia RTX 3050Ti 4 GB VRAM. Other key specs include 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD and a 17.3 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz display.
Design and Build Quality
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 has a plastic chassis reinforced with metal. The FX706 compared to its predecessor the FX705 is slightly thinner and lighter weighing in at 2.6 Kg and measuring in at 15.72 x 10.59 x 0.98 inches. On the top you will find the TUF logo. It has a tuff design except for the lid which wobbles a little. The display maintains a modern design with thin 7mm bezels. Once you remove the 11 Philips head screws, the bottom panel can be removed.
- 1x USB 3 (Type C)
- 2x USB 3.0 (Type-A)
- 1x USB 2.0 (Type A)
- Rj- 45 Ethernet Jack
- 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
Keyboard and Trackpad
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 has a chicklet style backlit keyboard. The WASD keys are transparent and get a little extra RGB backlight. Considering its size Asus could have gone for bigger arrow keys. The trackpad here is also a rather small one (10.9 x 5.9 cm) but it has a smooth matte surface though it lacks a little precision.
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 has the following options for upgradability.
- 2x M.2 Slots | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 2x SO-DIMM Slots
Specification: ASUS TUF Gaming F17 TUF706HEB-DB74 (17.3 Inch 144Hz FHD/11th Gen Intel Core i7 11800H/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti 4GB Graphics/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home)