Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54 (15.6 Inch FHD 60Hz/11th Gen Intel Core i5 1135G7/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7)
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i5 1135G7 | 4 Core | 8 Thread | 8MB of Total L3 Cache | 2.4 GHz | 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 8GB of RAM | 1x SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 512GB SSD | 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for SSD/HDD Expansion | 1x M.2 Slot
- GPU: Integrated | Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EUs
- Display: 15.6 Inch | FHD (1920 x 1080) | Chi Mei N156HGA-EA3 | 60 Hz
- Battery: 37 Watt Hour
- Operating System:Windows 10
- Ports: 1x USB 3 (Type C) | 1x USB 3.0 (Type-A) | 2x USB 2.0 (Type A) | HDMI | 1x Micro SD Card Reader | 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Other Features: Keyboard: Backlit, Chicklet Style | Weight:1.8 Kg | Additional Features: Bluetooth 5, Fingerprint Reader, Wifi 6
- Laptop Model: Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
Laptop Review: Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54
The Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54 is a mid-range laptop the 11th Gen Intel Core i5 1135G7 and Integrated and Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EUs. Other key specs include 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Display here is a 15.6 Inch 60 Hz FHD (1920 x 1080) Panel. The plastic chassis is tuff and has very little flex. The hinge has ErgoLift which lifts the base which provides a better typing experience and thermal performance. The keyboard is below average but the touchpad is nice. The display is the weakest suite of this laptop the color accuracy is below average.
Design and Ports
The Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54 chassis are made entirely out of plastic. As a result of the device retains a weight of only 1.75kg. The vivobook 15 x512 is less than 2 cm thick and fits in the category of thin and light laptops. The lid is has a significant flex and you won’t be able to open it with one hand. The ErgoLift hinge allows for a better typing experience by lifting the base up a little this also allows for better thermal performance.
- 1 x COMBO audio jack
- 1 x Type-A USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- 1 x Type-C USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) Type A
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x micro SD card
Keyboard and Trackpad
The chicklet style keyboard feels solid and has very little flex due to the metal brace and the unibody design. The keys have a comfortable travel distance of 1.4 mm with 3 levels of brightness for its backlight. The trackpad is fairly large and smooth with a fingerprint reader on the top.
Display: 60Hz FHD ( Chi Mei N156HGA-EA3)
The FHD panel on the Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54 has a 60Hz Refresh rate and doesn’t suffer from and noticeable issues such as backlight bleeding and PWM flickering. The display here has an average color coverage and below-average brightness and suitable for outdoor use.
- Panel Model Number:Chi Mei N156HGA-EA3
- Coverage: 58% sRGB | 37% AdobeRGB |
- Measured Gamma: 2.34;
- Max brightness: 250 Nits;
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1;
Specification: Asus VivoBook 15 F515EA-DS54 (15.6 Inch FHD 60Hz/11th Gen Intel Core i5 1135G7/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7)