11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H
- iGPU: Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 96EUs
- Boost/Base Clock: 4.8 GHz / 3.3 GHz
- Core/Thread Count: 4 Core / 8 Thread
- Cache: 320 KB of level 1 cache + 5 MB of level 2 cache + 12 MB of L3 Cache
- TDP: 35 Watts
- Memory Speed: DDR4 3200MHz, LPDDR4X 4267 MHz
- CPU Socket: FCBGA1449
- CPU Transistor size: 10 Nanometers
- CPU Series: Tiger Lake
*Disclaimer: The price & specification of the given product may differ from the actual product. Please confirm on the retailer's website before buying.
CPU Benchmark and Review: 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H
The i7 11370H by Intel is a part of its 11th Generation Tiger lake lineup and can be found in high-end gaming laptops. It is powered by 4 willow cove cores with 8 threads with a base clock of 3.3 GHz and 4.8 GHz. The i7 11370H is based on the 10+ nanometers architecture. The other features include AI hardware acceleration, and Thunderbolt 4, and WiFi 6.
According to Intel, the base clock can vary based on the TDP with achieving a base clock of 3 GHz at 28 Watts and 3.3 GHz at 35 Watts. In terms of performance, the i7 11375H and i7 11370H are relatively similar. Both of these processors are relatively powerful in terms of single score performance however it gets absolutely destroyed by their AMD counterparts in terms of multi-threaded performance.
Performance | How is the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H (Good or Bad)
The 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H trades blow with the likes of AMD Ryznen 9 5900Hx in single-core performance. However, when it comes to multicore performance it is disappointing, to say the least as it’s comparable to the ryzen 5 4500U which is a 15-watt processor. Now, this goes without saying it can easily handle your day-to-day tasks such as Browsing, Streaming, and using office productivity software. Now, if your day-to-day workflow involves using video editing, photo editing, and CAD applications the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H should be able to handle such workloads but there are better options available such as the Ryzen 7 5800H.
PC/Laptops Powered by 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H
To see the full list of laptops powered by i7 11370H click here.
Benchmarks and Comparisons: 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H
Here we will compare the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H against the following processors.
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Ryzen 7 5800H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Ryzen 7 4800H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7-10870H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 10875H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 10750H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 11375H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 9750H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 1165G7
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 1185G7
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i5 11300H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Ryzen 5 5600H
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Ryzen 9 5980HS
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Apple M1
- Intel Core i7 11370H VS Intel Core i7 11800H
How is 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H for 3D Animation and Rendering
In terms of single-core performance, the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H performs incredibly well and goes toe to toe with Ryzen 7 5800H so while using 3D Animation and Rendering application you will have a very smooth experience however it is still a quad-core processor and will be relatively slow compared to its competitors in rendering times and is relative to i7 9750H which is almost 2 years older than the i7 11370H.
Blender is an open-source digital content creation software for 3D-Modeling, Animation, Rendering, Video Editing & Compositing Solutions on the market. Blender has its own benchmarks and is used to measure the rendering capabilities of a CPU or GPU. The following bars indicate the time is taken to render a scene ( Less is better)
As stated above we can see that in terms of rendering time the i7 11370H with its 4 cores is not able to compete.
Based on cinema 4d the Cinebench measures CPU performance in animation, 3d-modeling, simulation, and rendering. Single-core performance measures the responsiveness of the software under active workloads while the multi-core score measures the CPU’s ability to handle tasks such as rendering, encoding, and other workloads that benefit from better multi-threaded performance.
- Cinebench R20 (Single-Core)
- Cinebench R20 (Multi-Core)
- Cinebench R15 (single-Core)
- Cinebench R15 (Multi-Core)
- Cinebench R23 (single-Core)
- Cinebench R23 (Multi-Core)
IGPU: Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 96EUs
How is 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H for gaming
The real performance of the Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 96EUs is similar to that of the Mx350 in terms of gaming. However, it won’t matter as any laptop that has an 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H will also come with a dedicated GPU.
Specification: 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11370H
|Blender (Less is better)|